Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Day in my Life.

Today will be another chapter of my life, worked at  6am in the morning, open my blogspot account and think of something that I could post, so let me think.............

I am sitting here in my station, chatting with some of my friends while doing my task and it feels good. Laughing at every jokes and making funny stories, it is a good day for me, so refreshing knowing that I could still laugh , because I was so busy with my life that I forgot how it is to laugh. The past few weeks was so full that I couldn't even find time to take care of myself. I was so busy attending to the needs of my child in school and thinking of solutions how to make both ends meet. Life was bit harder these past days financially, but I know I can make it and I did!.Thank God that He had never taken me for granted and He is always there for me when I need Him.

Today another chapter had unfold and I am sure that this will be another day to remember.
A day without a perdurable is like a day without sunshine..

No comments:

Post a Comment