Saturday, March 13, 2010

SENSELESS?

I am staring at this computer and hey this is not mine, It's just that, I don't want to go home....

I was thinking of writing something but my mind is too empty to write something and I am still waiting for the approval of my google adsense, so here I am just typing in what I had in mind right now.

I don't know if I am making sense, but I like it when I'm able to write what I really feel. I am really not a writer. I just write about things that I experienced,I used to write journal when I was a teenager just to record events and unforgettable things that I want to remember someday.

I consider it as an outlet of my feelings towards everything. Love,events and most of all life. Life is full of good and bad things, beautiful things that makes me happy and bad things that makes me cry and I want to remember them all. Every single moment of my life, I am writing it in my journal or shall I say my diary ( that's how it is called).

Now, I am writing because this is how I feel, and I'm getting bored, that is why I am writing..

Writing makes me feel good and I just write about me, myself and I. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment