Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monetizing

After a few weeks of waiting finally google adsense had approved my application.
I am so happy knowing that I can now display ads on my site and hoping that it will work.I have started blogging since December last year but I never really find time to maintain it since my schedule wouldn't allow it.This year I have been transferred to another account and that gives me more time to Blog. I just Blog about anything that comes to my mind,I blog because i felt like it or there are certain things that captures my interest so it was just a past time for me, a hobby until my friend told me that I can earn while blogging, so nothing to lose right?, I tried it and registered for google adsense, and was glad that my application has been approved.
I was so excited that I keep on changing templates so that I can put more ads on my site but little that I know that I need traffic to earn..hmmmm, let's see?..I will have to read more blogs about " how to get traffic for the site" or maybe " how to earn online"?..I will try both..
Till here since I have to search google so that I can start earning....LOL

GO for GOOGLE ADSENSE

2 comments: