Tuesday, December 22, 2009

just a thought

It has been almost six years that I was married and so far as the years go by I was becoming mature and more responsible with what to do with my life..Everything now has a purpose.
I remember when I was still younger, everything I wanted to do is unplanned, every decisions I make is based on my impulsiveness and when consequences arise with each unplanned action, regrets often came..hmmn!!! but that was a few years back.
Now I could not say that my life is perfect but it is close to perfection..I have a family ( an extended one) aside from my own and we are still together all through these years. We have overcome the trials that came our way and I know that we will also overcome the difficulties that may come our way someday.
Life may have not always been easy but with us being together, It may not be that hard either.

No comments:

Post a Comment